The 11th Aesthetica Art Prize is now open for entries, presenting an opportunity for emerging and established artists to further their involvement in the art world. This call for entry is available to faculty, staff, and students!
The award is an internationally renowned prize presented by Aesthetica Magazine and judged by industry experts. Enter the prize for a chance to showcase your work to wider audiences.
- £5,000 Main Art Prize / £1,000 Emerging Art Prize, courtesy of Hiscox
- Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial mention in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology
- £250 art supplies vouchers courtesy of Winsor & Newton
- Art books courtesy of Prestel
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture; Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media and Video, Installation & Performance.
Up to two works can be submitted per entry fee, except for the Video, Installation & Performance category in which one work can be submitted.
Deadline for submissions is August 31, 2017.
For full entry requirements and to submit, visit Aesthetica Magazine.