We are excited to present our Summer ’18 program, a curated selection of classes taught by our international Faculty of practicing artists and experts in the design industries.
In Paris College of Art’s Summer program you will enhance your creative practice, develop your creative thinking and hone your skills while having fun with students from all over the world. You will gain an intimate knowledge of the city of Paris through field trips bringing you in to contact with the behind the scenes workings of the design and art industries. Course offerings are available in the following areas: Art History, Fine Arts, Fashion Design, Interior Design or Photography!
Compete to win a 400€ travel grant to help get you to the city of lights
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age by June 11, 2018
- Level of English: IELTS 6 (or higher) / TOEFL 80 (or higher) / English native speaker
- All participants must complete the competition by him/herself
- All participants must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- You must register in the Paris College of Art Summer Program by March 15, 2018 on paris.edu.
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered. Prizes are non-transferable
- Not possible to postpone the prize to the next year