Interested in working at
Paris College of Art?
We are always looking to hear from strong candidates who share our commitment to the arts and our educational mission, who are fluent in English and French and have E.U. working papers. If you think you would be a good fit for PCA after perusing our website, please send a CV and cover letter to Human Resources.
Paris College of Art employees are hired under French law, and as such are eligible for benefits provided by law in France. Though not exhaustive, the list of benefits below provides information on those benefits supplied specifically by PCA as well as those included under French law. PCA enforces the Convention Collective nationale étendue de l’Enseignement Privé Indépendant
The responsibilities of the Admissions Counselor for Special Programs are two-fold:
- Develop and carry out recruitment strategies to increase student enrollment at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Conduct recruitment and logistics of the Special Programs, to include the summer program, faculty-led courses and winter courses
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruit domestic and international students for all programs: develop and carry out recruitment strategy to attract and enroll high quality candidates and increase student enrollment for undergraduate and graduate level programs
- Plan recruitment events: schedule individual high school visits and participate in university fairs abroad or online
- Counsel candidates from inquiry to enrollment stage, review candidate files and participate in admissions decision meetings
- Meet with prospective students virtually and in person: conduct school tours, lead information sessions and review portfolios
- Assist in the organization and implementation of on-campus events such as bi-annual orientation weeks and open houses
- Write, edit and publish news articles destined to the internal and external Paris College of Art community
- Develop direct mail campaigns to inquiries, candidates, accepted and incoming students
- Manage Summer and other Special programs
- Maintain related web content year round
- Coordinate with Faculty and Dean for curricular planning
- Manage recruitment and enrollment of Summer students
- Coordinate extracurricular activities with Student Life
- In coordination with the Business Office and Human Resources, oversee and control program expenditures based on defined budget for the Summer program.
- Manage phone/ email inquiries, communication plan and marketing strategies
- Reports to Executive Director of Admissions and Communications, and to Dean (summer program)
- Supervise: Admissions CAP students
Work Experience & Skills
- Education and/ or practical experience in Art and/or Design
- Knowledge of the American educational system preferred but not mandatory
- Project Management
Personal Qualities & Behavioral traits
- Interest in working in a team or autonomously
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Highly relational and customer service and satisfaction oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Quick thinker and ability to troubleshoot
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art preferred
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, strong communication in French.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an experience with database systems
Type of contract: Open Term
Hours: Full Time
Benefits : Tickets Restaurant, Mutuelle et Prévoyance, 6 weeks of paid leave.
The successful candidate must be able to legally work in France (E.U Nationality; VISA or Work Authorization)
Please send a CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ADSP”.
Paris College of Art accepts CVs on a rolling basis from seasoned life drawing models and/or photography models for our classes.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Model”
Paris College of Art accepte les candidatures de la part de Modèles vivant pour les cours de dessin ou de photographie.
Merci d’envoyer un email à firstname.lastname@example.org avec la mention “Model” en objet.
The Film Art Department of the Paris College of Art is seeking part-time adjunct faculty to start teaching in the fall. The program is a co-degree run with Emerson College in Boston. This 3 year intensive Global Bachelors of Fine Art aims to forge the auteurs of tomorrow.
We are particularly interested in finding candidates who combine relevant professional and teaching experience in the following areas: filmmaking, video art, experimental film or film exhibition. Salary is dependant on experience and level of education. Previous teaching experience is desirable. Fluency in English is required as are EU working papers. Consideration of diversity, equality and inclusivity in learning and teaching are also highly desirable.
- experience working in film in France and/or abroad (either as a filmmaker, curator, film historian)
- solid track record of exhibition and festival exposure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and enthuse students
Please send your application to Jobs : email@example.com
The Interior Design accepts CVs on a rolling basis for highly qualified, English-speaking, part-time/adjunct instructors with experience in:
- light design
- project management
- project communication
- installation & comfort
Candidates should possess an advanced interior design degree and/or significant professional experience. Previous teaching experience is highly desirable. English fluency is required.
Please send a CV and personal statement (with a link to an online portfolio if possible) to Jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Evoluant dans un environnement multiculturel dynamique, le département Film and Photography de Paris College of Art recherche un.e Stagiaire maîtrisant l’Anglais et le Français. Vous travaillerez en étroite collaboration avec les directeurs de département, étudiants et professeurs et aurez l’opportunité d’acquérir une expérience technique et pratique aux côtés de professionnels compétents. Vous aurez également la possibilité d’assister à des évènements et à des conférences d’artistes, ce qui enrichira votre expérience parmi nous.
- Assister l’équipe dans la maintenance du matériel
- Assurer le support technique et l’assistance aux étudiants et aux professeurs en cas de problèmes nécessitant un dépannage
- Organiser et maintenir les ressources du pôle audiovisuel et photographique
- Appliquer les règles et politiques internes du département
- Connaissances de base en équipement photographique et audiovisuel souhaité
- Maîtrise de l’anglais et du français
- Bonne capacité à communiquer
- Excellente aptitude à résoudre les problèmatiques
- Capacité à travailler en autonomie
- Solide éthique de travail et souci du détail
- Stage conventionné à pourvoir dès que possible
- Durée: 3 mois, temps partiel (20h/semaine), jusqu’à la fin de notre semestre (mi-mai)
- Horaires flexibles et disponibilité le samedi requise
- Gratification horaire légale 3,90€ + tickets restaurant
Merci d’envoyer votre CV + une courte LM à : email@example.com !