Paris College of Art offers American degree programs. On the graduate level these include Master of Fine Arts (MFA) and Master of Arts (MA) degrees. All of our degree courses run for 15 weeks in the fall and 15 weeks in the spring.
In addition to the specific learning outcomes for each degree, all graduate students at PCA are expected to acquire five general competencies. At degree completion, students will be able to:
- Define a pertinent (relevant and novel) research topic in the discipline of choice
- Present concepts clearly orally and in writing
- Identify and apply pertinent research methodologies
- Identify and execute visually relevant illustrations / outcomes of the chosen research topic
- Disseminate research findings to a variety of audiences