Designed for tomorrow’s aspiring shoe designers, René Caovilla, in collaboration with Vogue Talents, created a new high-intensity training and mentorship program, the Knowledge and Innovation project: The Future Footwear generation.
The program involves a three to six months internship with René Caovilla’s creative team, which will lead to the creation of a capsule collection supported by the brand.
The scouting process will be open to three categories of designers :
– Those not yet on the market and who want to launch their first collection
– Those who, having their own line, did not perform more than three presentations
– Those who, having already had an experience in a design office, want to launch their own line
To participate, you must send the following data by November 6, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– A personal bio and education CV reporting any work experience
– A portfolio of 8 best footwear styles with colour and material details
– A projection of the possible market positioning and identification of the price range
Find more details here.