Trying to get rid of paper towels and plastic bags?
Some solutions exist to go towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
So in order to reach that goal, MDES Blog is giving you with a few ideas of things you can substitute around your house to live more sustainably.
- Replace paper towels by compostable cloths or reusable fabric cloths.
- For the coffee lovers, loose the coffee filters and switch to French press or filter-free coffee makers.
- Get rid of aluminium foil paper and use metal baking sheets instead (you can get them in different sizes).
- Stop using dish scrubs and try natural wooden brushes to reduce plastic use.
- For baking, use reusable oiled baking sheets, instead of parchment paper.
- Replace plastic sandwich bags by bamboo or steel lunchboxes (get various sizes too).
- No more plastic bags, get a compost bin!
- Wooden or bamboo cutting boards make even better cutting boards than plastic ones!
- Ditch plastic utensils for stylish bamboo ones.
- Paper napkins can be replaced by fabric ones.
- Switch from plastic to-go boxes to recycled glass jars.
We hope you found those ideas helpful!