Paris College of Art is pleased to announce its latest partnership: as of October 2015, students, staff, and faculty at PCA will able to benefit from discounts at PICTO, an online photolab that offers digital printing, framing and mounting.
Any member of the PCA community may create an account with their paris.edu email address on the PICTO site and order online prints and frames at the following discounts:
- 35% off on online prints (digital Frontier or Lambada, Pigment HP Vivera or Epson Ultrachrome, piezo carbon Cone)
- 15% off on online printing (Latex or UV)
- 15% off on finishings
No discount is provided on deliveries and shipments.
How to create an account with PICTO:
1. Create an account with your PCA email address and link your account to “Paris College of Art”
2. Activate your account
3. Validation of your account as a PCA member will be done by the PCA Chair of Photography
4. Transformation of your account into an account with discount rights will be processed by PICTO, within 48 hours after validation of the PCA Chair of Photography.
For further information, please contact Klaus Fruchtnis.