Scholarships by National Scholarships is a new funding opportunity open to students and it is designed to help the student to find the best opportunity to fit their needs. The National Merit Scholarship is open to all enrolled students from any discipline.
The scholarship will be awarded based upon the quality of the short essay you submit, following these criteria:
Topic: “What challenges in innovation and creativity in 2018?” – Discuss both the benefits and disadvantages
Length: 1000 – 5,500 words
- The application is free and open to all students from any country.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Your submitted essay will be scanned by a plagiarism checker application and double-checked by our evaluators.
- We are strict about the admission slip requirement to ensure that the applicant is indeed an enrolled student. Likewise, we will not accept the application of previous winners of the National Scholarship Program.
- The winner will be contacted to confirm home address before sending the Award check. This is a standard procedure to ensure that the winner receives the prize.
- The winning piece will be published on our website. By sending us your written work, you are already giving National Scholarships permission to post your work, in case you win the competition.All sensitive information is kept confidential among our staff who will handle the scholarship applications.
The winning entry will receive the first award of US$ 2,000, the second award US$1,500, the third US$1,000 and 12 more students will receive prize money of US$450 respectively.
Application Process: Please send your article in a word document file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The deadline for this program is November 30, 2018.The winner will be selected before December 25, 2018, and the scholarship will be awarded by December 31, 2018.
For more information, click here and best of luck!