The Picto de la Mode Prize was initiated in 1998 by the Picto laboratory to support fashion photographers under the age of 35, helping them start their careers and developing young talents.
Since 2014, the prize awards 3 photographers each year. The winners benefit from production aids, such as the fabrication of exhibition prints, the provision of a shooting studio and a digital retouching session. Plus, the winners’ photos will be displayed on several advertising spaces in Paris!
- You must be under 35 years old (all nationalities may participate!)
- You must submit two photo series of 8 to 10 images per series.
- Send the complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- A filled out application form
- Upload your photos via wetransfer or send a download link in low resolution (1.5 MB – 300 DPI max) and High Definition (20 MB – 300 DPI min) in jpg format.
- A short biography describing your career and academic background (15 lines maximum) in a Word file.
- A presentation text for both of your photo series.
Send your application form before September 17, 2017.