Water is a very precious natural resource we have to be conscious of and try to preserve everyday. Here are some tips to apply on your day-to-day life to save water.
1. Make sure to fix those leaking pipes around your house. And when you are leaving for a few days make sure to close your main water pipe.
2. High efficiency appliances will help you save water but also save up in your monthly utility bill.
3. Think about how often you do your laundry. Make sure to do it when you have a full load!
4. Install a water-saving shower head and faucet aerators; they add air to the water to make it run more effectively.
5. Buy organic, in terms of food and clothing. You can help reduce the amount of water needed in growing and manufacturing processes.