The PCA Human Resource and the Student Life offices will be hosting a WORK IN FRANCE workshop in April.
Geared towards seniors and alumni (although all levels are welcome to attend!), the workshop will cover important administrative information about the French job market.
We will cover
- Career planning check list from the senior handbook
- Contracts – Different types and what they mean
- Useful sites and search engines
- Interview culture – In-person and phone interview, how to followup, dresscode do’s and don’t
- Salary – What to expect, breakdown of your payslip
- Work environment – How to behave in a professional space
This one-session workshop, open to all current students and alumni, will be held on:
Tuesday, April 5 at 13:00 and Wednesday April 13, 13:00. Both sessions will be in Rm. 501
Interested? Confirm your presence with the Student Life office.
Bring along your CV and be prepared to introduce yourself, your professional experience and your career goals.