Interested in working at
Paris College of Art?
We are always looking to hear from strong candidates who share our commitment to the arts and our educational mission, who are fluent in English and French and have E.U. working papers. If you think you would be a good fit forPCA after perusing our website, please send a CV and cover letter to Human Resources.
Paris College of Art employees are hired under French law, and as such are eligible for benefits provided by law in France. Though not exhaustive, the list of benefits below provides information on those benefits supplied specifically by PCA as well as those included under French law. PCA enforces the Convention Collective nationale étendue de l’Enseignement Privé Indépendant
The responsibilities of the Admissions Counselor for Special Programs are two-fold:
- Develop and carry out recruitment strategies to increase student enrollment at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Conduct recruitment and logistics of the Special Programs, to include the summer program, faculty-led courses and winter courses
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruit domestic and international students for all programs: develop and carry out recruitment strategy to increase student enrollment for undergraduate and graduate level programs
- Plan recruitment travel: schedule individual high school visits and participate in university fairs abroad
- Counsel candidates from inquiry to enrollment stage, review candidate files and participate in admissions decision meetings
- Meet with prospective students: conduct school tours, lead information sessions and review portfolios
- Assist in the organization and implementation of on-campus events such as bi-annual orientation weeks and open houses
- Manage Summer and other Special programs
- Maintain related web content year round
- Coordinate with Faculty and Dean for curricular planning
- Manage recruitment and enrollment of Summer students
- Coordinate extracurricular activities with Student Life
- In coordination with the Business Office and Human Resources, oversee and control program expenditures based on defined budget for the Summer program.
- Manage phone/ email inquiries, communication plan and marketing strategies
- Research new partnerships, maintain a network of schools counselors and providers, follow agreement negotiations until signature
- Write, edit and publish news articles destined to the internal and external Paris College of Art community
- Solicit student input and manage intern participation in the publication
- contribute to content of outbound communications to inquiries, candidates, accepted and incoming students
- Reports to Executive Director of Admissions and Communications, and to Dean (summer program)
- Supervise: Admissions CAP students
Work Experience & Skills
- Education and/ or practical experience in Art and/or Design
- Knowledge of the American educational system preferred but not mandatory
- Project Management
Personal Qualities & Behavioral traits
- Interest in working on a team to promote Paris College of Art
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly relational and customer service oriented
- Quick thinker and ability to troubleshoot
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art preferred
The successful candidate must be able to legally work in France (E.U Nationality; VISA or Work Authorization)
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an experience with database systems
Type of contract: Open Term
Hours: Full Time
Please send a CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line “ADSP”
Paris College of Art accepts CVs on a rolling basis from seasoned life drawing models and/or photography models for our classes.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Model”
Paris College of Art accepte les candidatures de la part de Modèles vivant pour les cours de dessin ou de photographie.
Merci d’envoyer un email à email@example.com avec la mention “Model” en objet.
Paris College of Art seeks an innovative and entrepreneurial leader for its new BFA program in Film, offered jointly with Emerson College in Boston. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop a contemporary film program in a European center for art and culture.
The Director of Film, reporting directly to the Dean, will work collaboratively with faculty and administration from Emerson College in the United States (http://www.emerson.edu) and ESEC film school in Paris (http://esec.edu/enter.php) to develop programs of study for students wishing to learn the conceptual, technical, aesthetic and procedural skills necessary for success as independent film artists.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- coordinate and help develop curriculum;
- assist in the hire and review of faculty;
- recommend equipment and facilities necessary to support the new curriculum;
- develop and manage the program budget;
- supervise technical staff;
- develop placement sites for art and media internships;
- advise and mentor students;
- participate in recruitment and admissions;
- and promote the program internationally.
The ideal candidate will have a graduate degree in film, media art, or a related field but candidates with significant art or industry experience will be considered. Teaching experience at the college level is required. Evidence of program administration, curriculum development, and budget management is preferred. The successful candidate will be an active film or media artist. Must be fluent in English and proficiency in French is a plus.
Application procedure :
Please submit a resume and a cover letter, as well as the name and contact information of two (2) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FilmD17.” The successful candidate must be able to legally work in France (E.U Nationality; VISA or Work Authorization)
Salary: Contingent upon experience.
Benefits: French Social Security including basic health and retirement plans, “Mutuelle” (additional health coverage), lunch vouchers (“Tickets Restaurant”) and partially subsidized public transportation.
Paris College of Art seeks a teacher for studio classes; it consists in teaching international students cutting, draping, pattern making and tailoring techniques.
The teacher reports directly to the Chair into developing programs of study for students wishing to learn the all necessary skills in order to become a fashion designer.
You shall need to be responsive to the requests of students who are in a small group. At the end of their study, they must build their own collection. You will to teach both technique and creativity.
The ideal candidate will have a graduate degree in fashion but candidates with significant art or industry experience will be considered. Teaching experience at the college level is required. Must be fluent in English and proficiency in French is a plus.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Fashion designF18.” The successful candidate must be able to legally work in France (E.U Nationality; VISA or Work Authorization)
The Interior Design accepts CVs on a rolling basis for highly qualified, English-speaking, part-time/adjunct instructors with experience in:
- light design
- project management
- project communication
- installation & comfort
Candidates should possess an advanced interior design degree and/or significant professional experience. Previous teaching experience is highly desirable. English fluency is required.
Please send a CV and personal statement (with a link to an online portfolio if possible) to Jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Communication Design accepts CVs on a rolling basis for highly qualified, Englishspeaking, parttime/adjunct instructors with experience in:
- information design
- advanced print production
- editorial design
- design history and theory
- design methodology
- web design
- game design
- 3D modeling
- motion graphics
- sound design
- interaction design
- service design
Candidates should possess an advanced design degree and/or significant professional experience. Previous teaching experience is highly desirable. English fluency is required.
Please send a CV and personal statement (with a link to an online portfolio if possible) to Lucrezia Russo at email@example.com