This semester, the Master’s students in Design for Social Impact have developed projects based on different methodologies which all target a selected goal from the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
What are these goals?
These 17 goals are listed in the 2030 agenda of the United Nations as an urgent call to humanity and to rally nations to partner up and tackle them together. Each goal has a specific target, events related to the topic, and a designated team working to solve the issue. They are goals that affect all people, so we as Social Impact students want to share the goals with all of you.
Sustainable Development Goals
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice, and Institutions
- Partnership for the Goals
As designers and members of this program, we would like to invite you to look up any of the goals that interest you to learn how you could get involved in moving the world towards a better tomorrow.
Learn more about the goals here.